Council Strategic Priorities
Edson Town Council has adopted some Strategic Priorities to help guide future decisions.
Strategic Priorities Plan – 2015-2017 was adopted as presented at last week’s Council meeting. Town Manager Mike Derricott says this is a high level document that will help shape what type of projects and decisions Council and Administration make moving forward.
There are 5 pillars in the plan including;
- Building and Strengthening our Foundation
- Organizational Strength and Resiliency
- Governance and Partnerships
- Vibrant and Healthy Community
- Diverse and Strong Economic Opportunity.
The full document is now available online Strategic Priorities Plan 2015-2017