The Engineering and Planning Department is responsible for planning, design and construction of capital improvement projects for the Town of Edson including street improvements, right of way acquisitions, storm water and utility system improvements, management of development contracts and easement releases, Subdivision applications, development permit applications, and certificate of compliance applications are reviewed and processed following the Town of Edson Land Use Bylaw and Municipal Development Plan regulations.