The Enforcement Services office is located at the Edson Firehall at 4835 - 6th Avenue.
Our department is comprised of Level 1 Community Peace Officers and is responsible for education and enforcement of the following:
- Municipal Bylaw Enforcement
- Animal Control and Licensing
- Business Licensing
- Unsightly Properties
- Noise Complaints
- Smoke Free Town Facilities Byalw
- Traffic Services
- Proactive Patrols and Emergency Response.
- Enforcement of Select Provincial Legislation (see examples below)
- Petty Trespass Act
- Tobacco and Smoking Reduction Act
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act
- Traffic Safety Act (see above)
- Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Act