We are inviting local organizations and businesses who provide recreation opportunities in Edson and the surrounding area to join the RecEdson Interagency.
What is it?
A new informal group which will be facilitated by the Town of Edson Community Development Coordinator, Krysta Hawboldt, to create a collective voice and collaboration opportunities for recreation providers in our community.
What are the benefits for members?
- You will be kept up to date on local & provincial initiatives and grant opportunities move initiatives forward.
- Have the opportunity to connect with like minded people.
- Find support to move initiatives forward.
- Share ideas on attraction and retention of volunteers.
- Work together to recognize gaps or issues pertaining to our community and find creative ways to address them .
- As a member you will have the opportunity to be listed in the Directory below where the community can access your up to date information.
- Interagency members will be kept informed and be able to refer people to one another's events and programs.
- Being at the table will help you build partnerships and identify opportunities to share resources.
- There is no cost to join RecEdson Interagency!
Who can join?
- Not for profit AND for profit organizations/businesses
What is the commitment?
- As much or as little as you want; we will have three meetings per year that are optional to attend and will evolve as we get started. The first date is TBD.
- Meeting format will be based on feedback and suggestions from our members, but may include things like: round table updates, guest speakers, training opportunities, community concerns, etc.
- We recognize that your schedule may not allow for your attendance at meetings, but whether you attend or not, you will still be included on our email list to stay in the loop, and be listed in the directory on our website.
Ready to sign up?
Want to find out more?
Give Krysta a call at 780-723-4403 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org