Waste Collection - Bin Placement
Thank you for a great start to our new waste collection program. One area of improvement we can see is ensuring bins are off the street/boulevard on non-pickup days.
Here are a few reminders as we continue to adjust to the new automated system.
- Bins must not be overfilled.
- Lids must be fully closed.
- Bins must be out prior to 7 am on collection day.
- Bins must not be placed prior to 5 pm on the day before scheduled pickup and must be removed from the street by 11 pm on your scheduled pickup day.
- When not in use, please keep the bins off the streets, boulevards, and sidewalks, and on your property.
Please keep the streets clear of bins when not in use.
More information on the program, including a list of acceptable organics, proper bin placement for pickup, collection calendar, and FAQs, can be found on our website at www.edson.ca/curbside.