Town Office Payment and Program Refund Information
With the Civic Centre closed to the public, the Town of Edson would like to remind residents of alternative options for bill payments and provide an update on the program registration refund process.
The Town of Edson offers several options for payments of tax and utility bills. Please choose one that suits your needs.
- Set up pre-authorized payments to have your bill paid by automatic withdrawals from your bank account.
- Pay through your financial institution, including online, over the phone, in person, etc. Check with your bank to see what options are available.
- Pay online with credit cards through OptionPay (www.edson.ca/pay)
- Use the Drop box outside the Town Office.
- Mail in your payments to PO Box 6300, Edson, AB, T7E 1T7
Refunds are being done for all cancelled programming due to the COVID-19 closures. Refunds will be made directly to individual ActivNet accounts. Cheques can be mailed out upon request. If you have any questions please contact Repsol Place at 780-723-7665.