Updated COVID-19 Regulations for camping at Willmore Park. Registration opens May 14th for camping starting June 1st!
• Reservations starting May 14th
• Open June 1st
• Camping by reservations only
• Maximum of one-week reservation at a time
• Only one camping unit allowed per site
• No tenting allowed
• RV camping with functioning toilet/shower required so campers can self isolate
• Social and physical distancing of 2 metres is mandatory
• Group size restrictions in place as per Provincial mandate
• A No Visitors and No co-mingling at campsites to ensure social distancing
• Campers should not enter the campground if they are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine
• Bringing alcohol-based sanitizer is recommended for hand hygiene when soap and water are not available (e.g. on a hike)
• Bring a cloth or sheet to cover the picnic table in your site before using it
• Provincial fire ban covers Willmore Park. See www.albertafirebans.ca for the latest details for our region
Visit www.edson.ca/willmore for more information or call 780-723-7141 to reserve your site starting May 14th!