Cannabis Land Use Feedback

Cannabis Land Use Feedback

Posted on September 25th, 2018

Council is proposing to amendment Land Use Bylaw No. 2070 to include Cannabis Related Business Uses and Regulations. To see the complete bylaw, visit our website at

If you have any questions or comments, send us an email, letter, or call (780.723.4402) on or before the Public Hearing on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 7:30 P.M.

Martino Verhaeghe, MCIP, RPPPlanning & Development Manager
Town of Edson
605 –50th Street
P.O. Box 6300,
Edson, AB
T7E 1T7


We Need Your Feedback - September 19, 2018