New signage is set to be installed late next week, weather dependent. Please note, that includes the new 4-way stop at the 50th Street and 6th Avenue location, as well as new lighted pedestrian crosswalks. The pedestrian crossing lights are user-activated and being installed at 7 locations throughout town.
- Edson Drive, Just north of 48th Street, trail crossing
- Edson Drive and 16th Ave, crosswalk
- 13th Ave and Westhaven Drive, crosswalk
- 3rd Ave and 56th Street, day care crosswalk
- 6th Ave, just east of 42nd Street, trail crossing
- 6th Ave and 40th Street, traffic circle, west side
- 6th Ave and 40th Street, traffic circle, south side