Posted on June 11th, 2021
- Crews are currently working on 6th Ave & 41st Street performing Catch Basin repairs. This will continue into next week. The next construction site will be 55th and 4th for a storm pipe repair. This is expected to cause partial lane closures.
- Spray patching is in progress today and through next week.
- Alleyway grading is scheduled for next week.
- Street sweeping in the downtown core is in progress today, sweeping will be on hold next week as resources are reallocated.
- Dust control was completed last week.
- Line painting date to be confirmed, an update will be forthcoming.