Posted on October 14th, 2021
- Road sweeping is taking place in residential zones. Currently in Zone B, heading west. Signage posted.
- We have been notified of a couple of stop signs down. Temporary signs are in place while line locates are completed for repair.
- Catch basin cleaning and inspecting is in progress.
- Road condition inspections (for ice control) are underway. Expect to see sanding operations when conditions dictate.
- 53rd & 18th – we will be repairing a catch basin in this area, today. This is not a major excavation and should not have any impact on residents.
- Road paving crews are scheduled to complete small patch repairs at numerous locations around town. The start date is scheduled for 21st of October.
- Logging trucks hauling material from the fire smart program south of the hospital.
- Contractors are working on water monitoring wells in the 3rd Ave & 51st.
- Construction on the WWTP Outlet located on wolf creek road.
- Vision Park construction continues.