N O T I C E T O R E S I D E N T S
Please be advised that there will be sewer maintenance work at the below locations and time,
- Glenwood areas;
- RCMP building and surrounding areas;
- West Haven areas;
- Holy Redeemer High School and Parkland School and surrounding areas;
- Griffiths areas;
- 7 Ave and 52 ST and surrounding areas;
- Areas between 51 ST to 48 ST from 6 Ave to 10 Ave;
- Library and A.H.Dakin School and surrounding areas;
- Hillendale areas;
- New hospital and surrounding areas;
- Boys and Girls Club, Best Western Hotel and surrounding areas;
- Highway 16 overpass and surrounding areas;
- Areas along and by Canadian National Railway;
- Recreation Complex and surrounding areas;
- Wastewater treatment plant and surrounding areas,
from Dec 04 continuing for 7 to 10 days at different parts of town, weather permitting.
There would be noise during the activity, and odor may be expected. If you notice an odor please flush the toilets and run drains to ensure the P-traps are full.
Your assistance in continuing to tolerate the temporary inconvenience associated with this work, which will lead to a permanent improvement of your neighborhood, is appreciated.
If the Engineering Department can be of assistance, or if you have any question, please contact the undersigned at 780-723-4402.
Dawit Solomon, MSc., P.Eng.
Director of Engineering