Spring Clean UpPosted on
Town crews will begin picking up your unwanted items May 23rd.
Pickup will be from the same spot as the current cart collection locations.
NEW: The Town of Edson will be picking up from dedicated pickup zones in the mobile home parks this year. See the attached photos for the pickup locations.
Please make sure your items are out by Tuesday morning (the 23rd) to ensure pickup. Pickup will take place throughout the rest of May. (with a break on May 25th for Public Works Day)
Acceptable items (must be less than 200 lbs.):
- Renovation Material
- Fence boards
- Plastic tubs, barrels with no lids on
- Old toys
- Box springs (no mattresses)
- Metal bed frames
- Concrete (1’x1’x1’ chunks max)
- Lawn mowers/snowblowers (all fluids removed)
- Barbecues (no propane bottles)
- Nothing in containers or bags
- Nothing over 200 lbs.
- No hazardous materials
- Washers / dryer
- Tires & vehicle parts
- Fridges / freezers, air conditioners
- Propane bottles / fuel tanks & containers
- Hot water tanks, stoves, dishwashers
- Paint & Spray paint
Crews WILL NOT PICK UP grass clippings, branches, or cardboard.
Plans are in place to haul wood products from the landfill during this program, if necessary, to reduce fire loads on site.
For more information, please call Public Works (780)723-6461.
Anything for county if we bring the stuff in our selves or we get charge for it.
Leave A Comment