Spring Cleanup 2022 UpdatePosted on
Update - May 26, 2022
Spring Cleanup continues with crews moving east to west this week.
Due to the amount of materials being collected, it’s anticipated to go into next week.
If your material was placed by Tuesday morning and has yet to be collected, please leave it out and crews will continue collection next week.
As the weather starts to warm up, it's time to start thinking about those spring projects and yard cleanups!
The annual Edson Spring Cleanup Event starts May 24th!
Pickup will be from the same spot as the current cart collection locations.
Please make sure your items are out by Tuesday morning (the 24th) to ensure pickup. Pickup will take place throughout the week.
Acceptable items (must be less than 200 lbs.):
- Renovation Material
- Fence boards
- Plastic tubs, barrels with no lids on
- Old toys
- Box springs (no mattresses)
- Metal bed frames
- Concrete (1’x1’x1’ chunks max)
- Lawn mowers/snowblowers (all fluids removed)
- Barbecues (no propane bottles)
- Nothing in containers or bags
- Nothing over 200 lbs.
- No hazardous materials
- Washers / dryer
- Tires & vehicle parts
- Fridges / freezers, air conditioners
- Propane bottles / fuel tanks & containers
- Hot water tanks, stoves, dishwashers
- Paint & Spray paint
Crews WILL NOT PICK UP grass clippings, branches, or cardboard.
For more information, please call Public Works (780)723-6461.
Kelsey DeZutter Posted
Is there a date set for a 2023 Spring Clean Up?
Leave A Comment