A reminder that Municipal Tax Payments are due on September 30th, 2021
A number of changes were made this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note the following dates:
• Taxes Due - September 30th, 2021
• First Penalty Run - October 1st, 2021
• Second Penalty Run - November 1st, 2021
Please ensure payments are received by the Town of Edson prior to the deadlines. Late payments are subject to a 6% penalty.
Choose a payment option to suit your needs.
• Electronic Transfer - Payments can now be sent via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to indicate what the payment is for (input roll number and info).
• A monthly pre-authorized payment plan is available. Contact the Finance Department for details.
• Pay through your financial institution, including online (use tax roll number as the account number), over the phone, in person, etc. Check with your bank to see what options are available.
• Pay with a credit card through OptionPay. www.edson.ca/pay
• Pay in person at the Town Office at 605-50th Street. The office is open to the public Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
• Mail a cheque - You can send a cheque payable to: Town of Edson : Box 6300, Edson, AB T7E 1T7