The Town of Edson strongly encourages everyone that is eligible to get their COVID-19 vaccination to do so. The vaccine greatly reduces the risk of serious illness and death. Between June 1st and September 1st, only 6% of total ICU COVD cases were fully vaccinated.
Below is a list of Pharmacies in Edson and their current opportunities for vaccination. As well, Edson is bringing in a mobile vaccination clinic on September 17th from noon to 8pm at the Galloway Museum parking lot. We’ll have more details on this initiative next week!
- Edson Pharmacy – Drop in appointments between 9am and 2pm. Appointments can be made as well. Currently carrying Pfizer and Moderna. Call 780-725-0282
- Switzer’s Drugs – Drop in available for Moderna and appointments are open for Pfizer vaccines. Store hours are 9am to 6pm. Call 780-723-4666
- Independent Pharmacy – Currently out of vaccine until September 8th. Pfizer normally available. Drop in hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm, Sat 9am to 6pm, Sun 11am to 5pm, when stock is in. Call 780-712-7573
- Walmart Pharmacy – Walk ins for Pfizer only. Mon-Fri 8am to 10pm, Sat-Sun 9am to 5pm. Call 780-723-6347.
- Shoppers Drug Mart – Currently out of vaccine, no date for re-stock at this time. Walk ins and appointments available when vaccines are in. Rapid Testing is also available. Call 780-723-3514
Pharmacy and AHS appointments can also be made online. Go to www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine.aspx for more details.