Our Message to the Business Community
At the Town of Edson we are committed to caring for and connecting with our business owners! As part of our business retention strategy, we are introducing our 'Business Visitation Program', which has been created to enable the Town to better provide a business-friendly environment for our local business community. To that end, Economic Development staff will schedule a meet to discuss various business related topics to discern opportunities, concerns or threats that Edson business owners are facing and gather as much information as we can, to better serve our business community.
Through the Business Visitation Program, we want to hear and capture the unique stories of our business community and share the stories with a wider audience.
In addition we will:
- Deepen relationships and connections between business owners and the Town;
- Ensure business owners feel valued and respected;
- Discover ways we can help owners to retain and expand their business;
- Connect businesses to resources as well as one to one support;
- Provide business owners with a platform to make recommendations to the Town; and
- Gain unique and valuable insight that will allow us to adapt our business retention and expansion program to the constantly evolving needs of our community.