Go Back to News Listing

Flood Waste Disposal

Posted on

Before doing anything, and before throwing anything away, you should contact your insurance provider to go over the steps they require.

The Town of Edson is working with GFL to get bins to those that need it for flood impacted properties.

  • If you have had damage due to the flooding, please register with the Town of Edson.
  • Registered homeowners will be contacted to determine need and bins will be distributed free of charge for cleanup.
  • Questions regarding the bins can be directed to Infrastructure and Planning at 780-723-4402.